Subject: Re: Zeiss on my Leica
From: ABreull@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 07:20:29 -0400 (EDT)

In einer eMail vom 18.09.1997  08:39:24, schreiben Sie:

>I don't call it porn, but I have seen photos he made in some publication
>of nude children. It may have been in a German magazine in the 1970s or
>1980s.

That's a different one. The report was in "Foto Magazin",  and the book is
called "Zeig mal" (show me). It's a sex-instruction picture book for younger
children, with the children's comments added later. The pix are "clean",
passed any organisation (from church to law) without problems, and were taken
with a SL on Plus-X..

Alf