Subject: Re:
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 22:16:10 -0500

At 02:09 PM 9/18/97 -0400, you wrote:
>     3. Has anybody ever used a lens longer than 135mm on the M3 without a
>     Visoflex?  Perchance, I'm having to do a fair amount of sports

Forget shooting sports with a Leica rangefinder. Even with a Visoflex it's
way too slow, and without the Visoflex, nigh impossible. And the long
lenses are rather slow. Sports requires quick reflexes (pun intended) and
accurate focusing with lenses wide open.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
"It is of interest to note that while some dolphins are reported to have
learned English...no human being has been reported to have learned
dolphinese."

        -Carl Sagan