Subject: Re: Camera bag for M6
From: Hans Pahlen <hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 1997 13:30:26 +0200

I would like to mention the Domke camera bags. For the equipment you have
(M6 plus 4 lenses), the Domke F6 is a very nice bag. I like it better than
my earlier Billingham. At both ends of the F6, there is also room for an
exposure meter and a flash. Take a look at it before you decide!
A few months age, many LUG-members recommended the Domke "Satchel bag",
that is thinner than  a usual camera bag, but has room for an M-Leica and a
few lenses. How many, I dont remember.
If you find a bag that you like, buy it even if it is "pricey". This will
pay off in the long run. I have never looked at any other bags, since I got
my Domkes.
Regards, hans
Mail: hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se
Mirror URL: http://home2.swipnet.se/~w-24872/