Subject: Re: yellow glass
From: BBAIN@imnet.com (BBAIN)
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 16:24:20 -0400

     If you like it, I'd go for the adapter.  The adapters are not
     expensive, and the Canon 50mm f1.4 is a doggone good lens.  I used a
     50mm f1.4 Canon on my M3 for several years, and even when I had a 50mm
     f2 Summicron, if I needed the extra speed, on it went!  Peter Dechert
     (sp?) in his guide to the Canon RF cameras notes that the 50mm f1.4
     Canon was the equal of the Leitz 50mm f1.4.  The only reason I sold
     mine was to get a 35mm Summicron w/"eyes" for my M3, since I still had
     the Canon 50mm f1.2 for "available darkness" work.

     P.S.  I liked the Canon 7 too, as long as you didn't need to use
     flash!