Subject: offtopic:photo contest
From: "Ferdinand U. LuDo" <fld@mozcom.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 09:17:32 +0800

hello luggers,

I know this is an off topic but I would like to ask opinions of the subject
of our photo contest next month: strength.

How does one portray or show strength in a photograph ?? some people I have
asked suggested I take a shot of a person doing dumbells or barbells, with
the body sweating out, some suggested I take a picture of two people
playing chess concentrating hard--shows mental strength. Perhaps someone
out here on this list can give some more suggestions. I plan on using my M6
w/ 50 lens on this contest.

Thank you for suggestions,

Ferdinand