Subject: Re: LUG Time Lag
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 01:35:24 -0400 (EDT)

 Dan - This a prime example - since I have received your reply and
 haven't gotten my own post yet.  >talking about the cart before
 the horse< maybe its the law of relativity or somthin.

 Marvin

 I though it was just me.  When I post things to the photoforum list, I
 receive the post within minutes.  On the LUG it takes up to hours.  I guess
 it has to do with the way Majordomo works versus Photoforum's Listserv.

 Dan C.