Subject: Best "body man or woman"?
From: creadick@mindspring.com (Nowell Creadick)
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 11:18:52 -0400 (EDT)

I have a Leicaflex, black paint, that has some pretty noticeable whangs on
the corners (not me) and I wonder if you Leica folks have had any
experience getting that sort of problem fixed with any of the repair
centers...Leica or Sheri Krauter or Don Goldberg or anyone else?  Do they
have forms and counterforms that they use?  Can they do a small bit of
touchup afterwards? Do any of them have a particularly good reputation for
doing that sort of cosmetic work?  Thanks for any help.   Nowell