Subject: Re: Ted: Scott/Moss/A1
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 02:45:40 -0400 (EDT)

 Ted - Don't tell anyone, since I am supposed to be a Leica nut, but I own
 and use 3 Canon A1s.  They are my work-horses when I have to down in
 sewers or cesspools or other places where I dont want to get my pretty
 Leicas dirty.  Seriously, they were a very advanced and rugged camera
 for its day.  Only problem has been with a faulty advance lever on one,
 but then many LUGgers have complained about the same thing with their
 M6s.

 Marvin
<<
 After the 1978 Commonwaelth Games in Edmonton where Canon were the official
 camera and they had just released the A1 (?) with motor they sold off all
 the equipement used during the games at 50% of dealer net price.  Like it
 was a steal, so I bought Scott two bodies and a few  lenses and he has ben
 hooked on Canon ever since, even thoygh he learned his early picture taking
 abilities with Leica.