Subject: Re: Filters
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 17:14:56 -0700

On 24 Sep 97,  Eric Welch wrote:

> Leica micro cloth? I have been away from Leica longer than I thought!

So what are you using, your shirt tail?

Sure, micro fibre photo cleaning cloths. They are typically about 5
inches square, often given away as "thank-you" gifts for purchasing a
lens from Chatterton, Tamarkin etc. They remind one of Marv Alberts
nylon satin panties.

- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer
       Leica Historical Society Of America
       mailto:beamon@primenet.com

          Thought for the day:
      Romance begins when you sink into his arms,
      and ends with your arms in his sink!