Subject: Re: Leica Hawaiian naked holiday.
From: Stark <astark@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 1997 19:30:13 -0400 (EDT)

Ted: Ok now you got me going,:) :)I can remember when I could support a
Contarex with film no less but those day's are long gone,thank God , now I
can pursue the same things that we all share a interest in "LEICA" and if
I might add Canon,Nikon,Etc. and by the way what ever became of Oddmund, I
have not seen a post from him in quite some time..  tony

                       tempus vitam regit