Subject: Re: 90mm/f2 made in Canada
From: Nick Jackson <jacks@pop.jaring.my>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 08:43:56 +0800

Sorry Eric

 my fault for the imprecise information.  The lens I have is a 90/f2
Summicron-M, serial no 3575***.  It was bought second hand here, which
means it was probably imported from the states rather than from Europe.
The hood is single piece.

I remember ages ago a thread in here about comparitive quality of German
and Canadian made stuff (Leica), which I don't want to rehash, but would
the same lens ever be made in both factories - is this lens also
available in a 'Made in Germany' format?

Nick jackson
Kuala Lumpur