Subject: Re: Leica Hawaiian naked holiday.
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 12:13:09 -0400

Donal Pholby wrote:

<<<<The night wind swirls;
Rain taps the leaves;
cameras asleep in their cases>>>>>>>>

Nice description! :)  How come you're not out there in the swirling wind
shooting the rain drops on the leaves? :) In the appropriate attire of
course! :)  Fig leaf over appendage! :)

hey we're all jealous cause the rain and winter is coming here and there
you are lying naked on the porch.  Next time I'm going to slip Mimi a P&S
for a few intimate exposures! :)

Da guys knew you could handle it well. That is the quick reparte of course'
:)

ted