Subject: Re: Who use Leica in the world?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 12:00:42 -0500

At 01:52 PM 9/28/97 -0400, you wrote:
>simplicity in 35mm technology. When I worked in NYC I would inevitably see
>folks using a thread or M Leica. All the pros had one -- usually with a WA
>lens -- to hand, in addition to Nikons.

In the movie "The Edge" with Anthony Hopkins and Alec Baldwin, Elle
McPherson is carrying a Leica M6 in two of the scenes. And even uses it
with the characteristic slight "click" of the shutter being quite accurate.
Much better than Jurassic Park II's fake sounds of the Nikon F5 that scares
a dinosaur.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

 Give me ambiguity or give me something else.