Subject: Re: The Leica Thing
From: David Young <youngs@IslandNet.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 11:08:59

At 06:16 AM 30/09/97 -0400, you wrote:

>Hi to All,
>
>When I was in college, in the sixties,
   <<SNIP>>
>What in @&#^# is going on? Good thing I had my piece of trash Rokkor
>with me. The bricks are gorgeous - clear out to the edge of the frame.

>Barney
>barney@sun1.wwb.noaa.gov

Hi Barney:

Great story! Not to worry about your CL - I used to have one, and they're
great! BTW, your 90mm Rokkor was made by Leitz - apparently the only lens
made by them to be sold under someone else's name!

I note in your e-mail address is at "sun1" at noaa.  Are you in any way
connected with the section that researches solar eclipse's?  Just curious,
as these are my passion - after my Leica, of course!

David Young, Victoria, CANADA       | Everyone has a photographic memory.
http://www.islandnet.com/~youngs/   | But some of us don't have film.