Subject: Re: Leica lenses on Kodak projectors
From: Lucian Chis <chis@ece.orst.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 14:23:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hello LUG

I have the Pradolux RT300 which uses the same mount as the Kodak and I
remember seeing a Leitz part number on the adaptor for the Leitz lenses.
I am not home till the weekend to read that, though.
If any of you run the same projector, you can get the part number off of
the adaptor itself; however there must be different kinds, bacause mine
could not focus a 90mm colorplan, but could focus the 60-110 zoom.
I guess it was too long.

Lucian