Subject: new at Leica world
From: nandomm@redestb.es (Fernando Moreno)
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 97 13:23:17 -0700

I am new to the Leica world, and still have no camera (I use Nikons), but
maybe I'm already bitten by the Leica-Bug.

I would love to get an M6, but can't afford it by now. So I've considered
getting an M4P, M4, M3 or M2 instead. Since I still have not much
documentation on that matter, would anyone kindly explain me the main
features, pros and cons of these "older" cameras? Of course, just a general
impression.

Thank you!

Fernando Moreno, Madrid
nandomm@redestb.es