Subject: was: Wisdom from.. Now: rollei list
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 1997 19:42:04 -0400

At 12:09 AM 02-10-97 +0200, you wrote:
>Dan & Roger:
>
>where is the Rolleiflex mailing list, and is there a Hassy or Contax list
also ?

>Alf

Marc is the resident expert on the Rollei list, but I believe that it uses
the same server as the leica list.  Try subscribing by substituting the
world "rollei" for "leica" in the basic subscribe instructions.  Don't know
about Contax, but the only Hasselblad related list I know of (that works)
is the medium format digest, that now is basically a web based list.  The
URL is

	http://www.ex.ac.uk/mfd/

Dan C.