Subject: Logic (?) of meter diodes on M6 (Was: Focusing SLR vs M)
From: phong@doan-ltd.com (phong)
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 1997 06:55:38 +0000

Unfortunately, the same logic does not apply to the shutter speed knob, when
I use aperture-priority (fix the aperture, then adjust the shutter speed);
the diodes seem to point in the wrong direction.  The M6 and I do not make
a perfect match; but I have a lot of fun using it.  I just learn not to use
logic, that's all.

- - Phong

George Huczek <ghuczek@sk.sympatico.ca> wrote (in response to an earlier
message):
> The logic of the diodes seems OK.
> It makes sense this way to me.  I just turn the lens aperture ring in the
> direction that the brighter diode is pointing.
> - -GH

Doan huu Phong                                Doan & Associates, Ltd.
phong@doan-ltd.com                                Tel. (978) 266-9428