Subject: OffTopic-Thanks!
From: clicio@clicio.com.br (Clicio Barroso)
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 08:20:31 -3

Hello, all

I've got my stats from my ISP this morning. My photo site has got
750,000 hits in 225 days! That's right, seven hundred and fifty
*thousand* hits!!!
80% of these hits were from abroad, most from USA and Canada, and 20%
from Brazil. Thanks to all that helped make this site, with no
sponsorship or advertising, a success.
Cheers, Clicio

            Best Links to photography sites at:
                  http://www.clicio.com.br