Subject: Who makes Kodak projectors?????????
From: "BIRKEY, DUANE" <dbirkey@hcjb.org.ec>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 9:12:47 -0500

Lucian wrote

>When you compare your Kodak with the RT300 you should know you are not
>comparing Kodak and Leica!!!!!  RT300 is made by singer (same as
Telex).
>It may come as a surprise to you, but all those things behind the
slide
>matter also!!

It may come to a surpise to you that you are not comparing even Kodak
with Singer or Telex.  But Telex withTelex, as Telex manufactures Kodak
Carousel and Ektagraphic projectors.  (at least that's what I was told
back when I was selling them)   Features are slightly different but
same manufacturer.   Some of the older projectors did and can overheat.
 We had one at our hospital here in Quito that melted plastic slide
mounts.  We just got them a new Ektagraphic III E+ that is really nice
and an improvemnt on all accounts.

For what it's worth,

Duane Birkey
HCJB World Radio