Subject: Re: M6! Deceased? :(
From: Dave Munroe <dmunroe@vcd.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 1997 15:42:48 PDT

Ted writes:

> If you have it in your heart please say a little prayer this evening for
> her that I will once again have her warm and close to me. :)

You can take comfort in the knowledge that your Leica will eventually
return to you.  Indeed, barring some unforseen accident, it will probably
outlast you.

I find it interesting that Ansel Adams, upon realizing that his photographic
days were over, asked his assistant (?) to exercise the cameras so that they
would remain in working condition.  Thinking about that, it dawned on me that
the cameras that have served me so well over the last 26 years are actually
going to outlast me and I have no plans for their future.

So, treat me nicely, folks, and you could end up with some really superb
equipment!  :-)   'course, you may have to wait quite a while.

- -Dave