Subject: Re: M6 versus M3
From: wilcox@umcc.umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 18:40:25 -0400

I started with an M4, then added an M6, then added an M2. I now use the M2
more than the other two. However... when the situation will call for faster
work I usually reach for the M6.

I don't find the M6 metering any more accurate, but different. I DO find
the narrower angle of the M6 meter more convenient most of the time.

kw

- ----
LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
                                              <kwilcox@genesee.freenet.org>