Subject: Re: OffTopic-Thanks!
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 1997 22:07:17 -0500

At 06:30 PM 10/3/97 -3, you wrote:
>I have fashion, portraits, advertising and, yes, some personal work
>with naked women; this is *not* my main interest, though. You should
>visit, I'd be glad to hear your opinion *after* you see the site!
>Cheers, Clicio

I visited. :-)

I have to say, you are a top-notch photographer. Technical quality is right
up there with the best of them, lighting very sophisticated and all that. I
didn't look at the digital imaging stuff, but I'll be back.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

Maintenance-free: When it breaks, it can't be fixed