Subject: Tim Page
From: Damian Dlugolecki <damian@europa.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 1997 12:41:47 -0700 (PDT)

I don't remember exactly who started the Tim Page thread but I have to
thank you.  I thought I had read everything written about the war.
Somehow I missed Tim Page's published works.  Just finished Tim Page's
Viet Nam and his delightful Mid Term Report.  His prose is so beautiful!
For a guy who started his career as a photojournalist at the age of 18,
and whose formal education was the most horrific war of modern times--he
writes like a dream.  His prose is peppered with photograhic metaphors
that lend a special luminescence to the photos which -- well, you just
have to see them.

Damian