Subject: Re: M6! Deceased? :(
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 1997 04:21:05 +0200

At 11:47 04.10.1997 -0400, you wrote:

>I hope you 'guys' get over all this gender stuff before we get to Maine!!
>Do all of you think of your M's as female?  How about the R's?  I talk to my
>Leicas but I never assigned them a gender!  Tina

I'm tired of 'persons', who press others with their remarks or morality
standards, no matter how extraordinary they might be in other areas.

Not all humans may have your level, Tina. But we want to live also.

Alf

PS: Leicas are female in my language. It's the language of that country
which gave this camera to the world, no matter of their gender or intention.