Subject: Re: V35 Enlarger
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 1997 23:02:37 -0500

At 04:36 PM 10/8/97 +0100, you wrote:
>The Ilford Multigrade II isn't available anymore. Does the Ilford
>Mulitigrade IV has the same timeexposure-characteristics as the younger
>version when you alter the gradation. Which multigrade paper would one
>recommend when using the VARIOCONTRAST?

Oriental was the best. Ilford's is probably still great. The Variocontrast
module was specifically designed to go with Ilford's papers, but that was a
long time ago. I did find that there might be a need for a slight
adjustment to exposure.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

You're only young once; you can be immature f'ever