Subject: Re: Fungus/ Rx
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 14:15:45 -0400 (EDT)

 An old friend of mine, while working in Panama for less than a year,
 got not only fungus in his lenses but in his ears.

 His doctor told him to use a mixture of 1/3 hydrogen peroxide,
 ammonia and isopropyl alcohol.

 It cleared up the fungus in his ears (which keeps coming back) and
 also cleared up the lenses, but took all the coating off as well.

 Marvin
<<