Subject: Film suggestions for dark party?
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 1997 11:11:57 -0400

Joe Berenbaum wrote:

<<<<In fact I haven't rated any b&w film that high for a long time. Any
recommendations, anyone?>>>>>

Hi Joe,

 Plaese accept this information on the basis of "been there done that real
life assignment work" and not through testing!

Best bet,  Tmax 3200 and Tmax developer at exactly what KODAK recommends
and you wont be dissappointed.  I'd be heavy duty use with the Noctilux
wide open or not more then 1 to 1 1/2 stops down. and you'll have pictures
the likes you have never had before.

Have no fear with the Summilux 1.4 wide open as it is an extremely fine
lens to work with under that type of light condition.

I realize you are about to receive 8 million film/developer combinations,
but I've shot this kind of stuff on paying assignments so my suggestion is
directly related to "if you screw-up you don't get paid"  and lets say I
was handsomely payed for the results. :)

And they made a great cllection of 11X14 prints.

ted