Subject: Those Silly R8 Screens!
From: MyersPete@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 1997 14:59:58 -0400 (EDT)

Ted Wrote:

> [...]
hefer for both macro and long tele shooting.

Why not get the full matt and give it a try and if it doesn't make the
difference you require send it back.

for what it's worth.

ted<<<<<

I shall do so!

I also had a long talk with Bill Maxwell at Maxwell Labs on Friday. It seems
that he might be able to do a bit for me as well. I will also call Beattie
and Brightscreen to find out what they have up their sleeves these days.

It is one of the mysteries to me in why the screen shipped with the R8 is one
of the worst ones out there.

I also agree that its quite a pain to not have the winder for the R8! It
seems like a considerable delay until they are releasing the winder from the
introduction of the body.

Oh well!

Pete Myers