Subject: Surplus Leica Projectors
From: creadick@mindspring.com (Nowell Creadick)
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 08:32:42 -0400 (EDT)

Our local surplus store has a group of Leica projectors for sale.  Two
Universals and several of the old green Prados. None of the Prados  have
lenses but the universals have the non-colorplan lenses.  Everything is in
the $50 range and will hopefully fall as they realize they are not selling
but I was thinking of getting one of the Universals and will try to get one
for anyone else at a price you want if you will let me know through private
e mail....Nowell