Subject: Re: Re-2: Leicas and SLRs from Leitz
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 12:21:26 -0700

On 14 Oct 97,  Alfred Breull wrote:

> Sorry, Marvin, I forgot:
>
> To me, a 20 y old Nikon FM is a better SLR than a R Leica or Leicaflex
> (except for the bright screen and the 1/2000, but still better in
> total): smaller, loading system is better, highly reliable, more

<snip>

Who's responsible for tossing this bone to Alf? Arf arf!

While I'm typing, please guys, limit what you quote, from previous
posts, when replying. These threads are fast moving enough that only
the dullest among us will have trouble remembering what so-and-so said.

- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer
       Leica Historical Society Of America