Subject: Re: ? to Alf etal
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 09:06:30 -0500

At 03:49 AM 10/15/97 -0400, you wrote:

>Never having used an R camera in the field but I only have played with my
>wifes R6 & R7, I wonder if there is a mirror bounce problem hand held at

Don't know about the R6. Never used one, but I can tell you for sure the R7
pretty much eliminated the problem. I was able to hand hold that camera
down to 1/4 second (for non-moving subjects of course) and there was a
significant improvement in sharpness over my old R4 cameras. The difference
was noticeable for many people I've talked to, not just me.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

Give me ambiguity or give me something else.