Subject: Re: R cameras mirror bounce
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 14:55:48 -0700

On 15 Oct 97,  Richard W. Hemingway wrote:

<snip>

> The R8 has a shutter release that in feel seems closer to the M
> cameras than the preceeding R's. It is a nice bonus for the bogus
> Leica user.

I like quasi Leica better.
- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer
       Leica Historical Society Of America
       mailto:beamon@primenet.com

          Mathematics, rightly viewed, possesses not only
   truth, but supreme beauty--a beauty cold and austere,
   like that of sculpture, without appeal to any part of
   our weaker nature, without the gorgeous trappings of
   painting or music, yet sublimely pure, and capable of
   a stern perfection such as only the greatest art can show.

           -- Bertrand Russell