Subject: Re: You can be true to two......
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 19:04:54 -0400

Marc wrote:

<<<So, tell us, Ted:  IS the M6 the camera of choice for an assignment at
the southerly end of a northbound cow? >>>>>>

Marc,

Hell I was just standing there watching this vet up to his armpit in the
next old bossy when the "winds of war" hit the fan!:)

I wondered what I would have done had I had the camera to my one good eye?
M or R I figure I'd have ducked at the "incoming or outcoming" and missed
the shot, but then it probably would have been one of those "artsy fartsy"
shakey breaky images that some guys get paid thousands! :)

Everything is cleaned-up and clothes washed, the only thing I've noticed is
the Noctilux seems to be at .095 now after the cleaning, instead of 1.0 :)

ted