Subject: Re: Shawn's got it - Really got it
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 20:06:44 -0700

On 15 Oct 97,  Leikon35@aol.com wrote:

>  My God Shawn - I think that you've got it -- you've really got it!

Horsepoop!

Even if you grant the Leica feeling that goes with the Ms (which I will
because I shoot it also), you can't deny that a Leica is a Leica is a
Leica, damn it! The freaking label says so!

If I grant you guys your "Leica experience" won't you grant me mine
with Rs? My God, Eric said it precisely, "eliteists all"!

What the hell is this push you guys have to define the best? Sounds
like the bloody Usenet.

- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer