Subject: Re[2]: Gandy for President
From: seungmin@luxmail.luxcom.com
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 97 08:20:43 PST

     Hi,

      I have had so many of the SL's and the SL2's so far with no problems
     at all while I have had quite a few different kinds of problems with
     my M's.  I have not seen any SL or SL2 with a missing chunk of leather
     at all while I have seen a lot of them.  The R and Flex bodies are all
     Leica no matter what.  Again would you, stick-with-the-M-only people,
     not consider your second child your child?  Please stop that illogical
     gibberish.

     Regards,
     David