Subject: falsch ubersetzen und misverstehen
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 11:09:31 -0400

Marvin wrote:

<< Now that it is over, what do you Luggers think of the coming
"Focus on what you See".>>

Marvin,

It's great thing if it could be encorporated in the R28 :) or wherever, and
would be time efficient for capturing those "distinct moments in time" that
we humans cannot re-act physically quick enough.

I'm assuming to some degre you are referring to the "other manufacturer who
has "eye focus points" in their viewfinder?

Having used, well tried for a week, the Canon system with the 5 point look
at auto focus point in screen, I'm amazed at how quick it is and that I can
look and shoot with just what I want the point of focus to be.

Confession: I could almost but not quite be convinced to switch! :) Joke!

If it were possible to have a similar and even faster ability in the R8 or
whatever version, there isn't any question it would be an incredible asset.
Certainly for people like me who work with several cameras at one time and
always hunting re-acting to that elusive moment of time/action.
ted