Subject: Re: Visoflex / Jim / Marvin
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 16:44:48 -0400 (EDT)

<< . And I don't think a Visoflex can help you here.
 You'll have to use the M camera with the built-in Visoflex. The M/Viso/R,
 nicknamed R. >>
      Jim - you know as well as I do, that the Visoflex was being phased
 out at the same time that Leitz began production of the Leicaflex(1964).
 The Viso which originally was designed to be used with the long lenses
 past 135mm that couldn't be used with a conventional RF Leica or for
 the photog. that either couldn't afford or didn't want to buy 2 cameras.
      The 65/3.5 Elmar is the shotest lens that can be used on the Viso
 and is quite desirable as it can focus from  infinity to 1:1 (same size).

   Marvin