Subject: Re: Cloth Shutter Curtains with Motors.
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 19:22:49 -0400 (EDT)

< (allows faster AF motor speeds of up to 6 fps, use of AA batteries) >
  I wonder if titanium blinds are required on shutters to utilize that kind
 of motor speeds.  Tom Abrahamsson says that cloth curtains will just
 wear out prematurely & that is one of the reasons that he developed
 his manual winder.  I have been able to obtain 2 frames/sec manually
 with a Leicavit or SCNOO & since I am now retired from professional
 photography, have no need for anything faster but I am curious to know.

 Marvin Moss