Subject: Re: Visoflex/Marc/My error
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 22:41:17 -0400 (EDT)

  Marc - I stand corrected. I was thinking of the Viso II as the Viso III was
 not made in LTM and as you know - I am a collector of the early LTMs.
 Even though the Viso III had instant return mirror, I no longer was using
 a Visoflex in favor of the (excuse the word) Nikon SLRs.

  My apologies to all - as this is the first error my PC has made all day -
 and it suffers from Alzheimers while as Eric would say "I don't suffer -
 I enjoy it".

  Marvin (Alzheimers) Moss
<<
 Well, the Viso III was INTRODUCED in 1963, so I hardly think that Leitz had
 determined to phase out the system the following year, when the original
 Leicaflex was introduced.  The Visoflex continued in production until at
 least 1980:  the Navy had a final military production batch run in the late
 1970's, the ones which were surplused a decade later and which have kept
 the III prices so low.