Subject: Real Leica
From: n5xrd@juno.com (Richard W. Hemingway)
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 22:18:21 CDT

LUL's,

You've humbled me.  I just hated the feeling of being a bogus Leica man
with only my generic Leica SLRs.  You know how it is when you can't hold
your head up in the group and you feel you can only talk under a liberal
interpertation of the group's stated purpose.

BUT that has all changed - I am now real again.  I have ordered a silver
(I like the silver) M6 that will be arriving next week.  I now will have
to give some thought about the place it should occupy in the Billingham
bag relative to the generic SLRs.  One of these days when I am flush I
will even buy a lens for it (35/2.0 or 50/2.0 - probably the 35 as I like
its "look" )

Very strange, I really like the R8 and will probably will take most of my
pictures with it - but I just have to have an M camera to use from time
to time. Oh well, a few more bucks that the kids and grandkids won't get.

Richard Hemingway
Norman, OK