Subject: Re: Joys of spring
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 23:23:37 -0500

At 08:49 PM 10/17/97 -0400, you wrote:

>They don't teach this "caring thing" in Journalism schools, as it is Just
>"in your face flash, cameras and TV lights and video cameras!"

Thanks, Ted. Believe it or not, the University of Missouri Journalism
School (first in the world - journalism and photojournalism) does teach
this kind of photography. The current batch of teachers are class folks.
But in the main, I think you're right.

And Ted, when is that memoir book coming out, next year? I want to see more
of your pictures. I leaf through the McCleans magazines at the library
looking for your byline.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

What is the probability that something will happen according to the odds?