Subject: Re: M6 Rapidwinder update!
From: Thomas Kachadurian <kach@freeway.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 22:03:07 -0400

Marc:

No flames, but I must point out the value in quickly advancing film with
simple movements. In my exerience I am steadier with an SLR that has a
motor or winder simply because I don't constantly readjust my grip on the
camera.
	I have the M6 winder and find that the bouncy shutter release does as much
to rattle my grip as does winding the film. So I've been manually winding.
I've always thought the M with a good winder would be the ultimate tool. No
image blackout, no moving the camera. It's what made me think about a
Contax G (not too seriously, I'd miss my framelines, not to mention the
abuse I'd get here). The manual winder sounds closer to what I have always
wanted. I'll be buying one.

Tom