Subject: Re: Ricoh lens
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk (Jeremy Kime)
Date: 22 Oct 97 11:12:00 GMT

If the number on the box is a price in yen, then about 540GBP.

Jem Kime
 ----------
From: 'leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us'
To: KIMEJ44; 'leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us'
Date: 22 October 1997 09:23

At 02:06 PM 10/21/97 -0400, you wrote:

>> (28mm F2.8) for my Leica. This is screw mount presumably to avoid
>> infringement but of the latest design having 2 aspheric surfaces, more
than
>> recent Leica designs!

Didn't someone just say recently that Zeiss and Leica have found 2 aspheric
surfaces produce more problems than they solve?

But even if so, what did this lens cost?

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Seek the wisdom of the ages, but look at the world through the eyes of a
child.

Ron Wild