Subject: Re: Books
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 20:04:17 -0700

> >Pardon my noseyness, but why can't they pay?
>
> Simply put, I was trying a east way to describe a very odd, and
> convoluted barter deal.

<snip>

Ok. No intent to bother you (which, obviously, I did), but under the
circumstances I guess I'd have merely asked for advice on books period!
No harm, no foul.

- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer
       Leica Historical Society Of America
       mailto:beamon@primenet.com

           You can't win department:
       Why is it that paychecks come less taxes, whereas,
       everything you buy is plus taxes?