Subject: RE: Second M body (actually MR-4)
From: "Patrick G. Sobalvarro" <pgs@sobalvarro.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 10:40:20 -0700

Gee, maybe Marc and Jeremy, who are recommending MR-4's, would like to buy
mine.  I bought a working one, sent it off to Hollywood Light-Metric for
cleaning and calibration, got it back, put it on my M-2, and found it
nearly impossible to use.  I just can't get used to where the button is and
to pulling the caera away from my eye once I've raised it to my eye to set
the exposure; the needle moves too slowly for my taste, and all in all I
just can't use it and I've gone back to using a cheap hand-held Sekonic for
my work.  I suppose I may auction it off on AuctionWeb; it's just such a
hassle.