Subject: 3F
From: firkin@netconnect.com.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 97 14:22:34 -0700

Wow. I'm not sure what I'd expected, but the 3F has outperformed them. I
was going to use the LTM for b/w but had put a roll of Kodak gold through
to check its function. The colours are crisp, contrasty and the detail
superb. One heavily back lit shot shows quite marked flare, but when the
lens is "protected" the other back lit shots were superb. Most shot were at
f5.6 or smaller, and I'll stress it out a bit over the next 2-3 rolls, but
so far very happy.

Questions; the flash seems to work if I rotate the dial off 0 to one or two
but not when set on 0. It is a black dial model. Any comments?

Alastair Firkin,