Subject: Re: M6 pouch
From: Jeff Moore <jbm@instinet.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 17:34:22 -0400

n5xrd@juno.com (Richard W. Hemingway) writes:

> Since I now have the M6 with the small 35/2.0 lens - what is a good pouch
> with waist strap or belt loop that it will fit in with perhaps a little
> extra room - film, another lens, etc???

Fogg makes a pouch which will fit that camera/lens combo, but not really
anything additional.  It's pretty, pleasingly made, dreadfully expensive;  my
main complaint with it is that the belt-loop is made of such thin leather it
stretches a mite easily for my taste.

There's a little canvas Domke bag, and accessory wide canvas belt, which will
carry more stuff.  Very rectangular, can stick out enough to bump into things.

There's a brand of bag named after some outdoor photographer -- (Galen Rowell,
maybe?  I could be way off on the name, so take this with a grain of salt)
which includes a largish-waist-pouch-shaped bag which seems like a fine idea,
except a friend's disintegrated disturbingly quickly, and I heard other
reports of fragility.

- -Jeff