Subject: Re: Special M6's
From: dannyg1@IDT.NET
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 19:38:02 +0000

Stephen,

 >>Rarity alone does not make a Leica
>>valuable or desirable, as the deluge of special editions is  proving.

It seems to me that your dislike of the SE Leica's is clouding your appraisal of what is,
or is not, desirable. SE Leica's may not all be appreciating in value at a pace-rate with
inflation but, in every instance I've seen, they are holding value at a far better rate than
non-SE Leica's. Even on the R side.

There does seem to be an absolute co-relation between rarity and market value. If this is
not so, I'd appreciate some examples.

Danny Gonzalez