Subject: Re: M6 pouch
From: n5xrd@juno.com (Richard W. Hemingway)
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 22:23:20 CDT

Bob,

I have filed your  reply away for future reference - thanks.

>Still havent decided what to do with the 90. I really would like one
>of
>these heavy duty sewing machines. There is a guy in Portland who has
>some
>very good deals.

I have looked at the Shutter bug etc and it looks like the best you could
get for your lens would be $ 1000 (which I doubt - but you may get lucky)
and low end about $ 850.  If you held out I think you could get $900-950.
 with the rebate a new lens can be bought for about $1145 with PP. Don
Chatterton has latest\unused\sealed box - grey mkt?? for $ 1050 and a
mint- one for $ 950.

Hope this helps.

Dick